Our aim to for the My Staff Shop website to be accessible and useable for all our visitors.
If you require more information and guidance on how to make changes to make websites more accessbile we suggest you take a look at the GOV.UK’s pages on accessibility which are a great starting point to find information on website accessibility
To help keep information as consistant as possible we are following what GOV.UK do and will point you to the BBC’s excellent accessibility pages;
- How to change text and background colours
- How to change your fonts
- How to magnify the screen
- How to make your text larger
- Make the mouse pointer easier to see
- Make your computer speak text aloud
- Make your keyboard easier to use
- Information on alternatives to keyboard and mouse
If you are looking for further information on things like spell checking, word predicting software, keyboard stickers and voice recognition visit the BBC’s My Web My Way pages.
Here are some other links about accessibility that you might find useful
- RNIB pages on web access
- Microsoft accessibility information
- Information on turning on Google Chrome’s accessibility features
- Information on accessibility features in Firefox
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.