Welcome to 'My Barratt Benefits'
At Barratt, we continually look at how we can improve the benefits we offer employees to ensure they are relevant and beneficial whilst helping us become the employer of choice
Alongside our excellent contractual benefits, we also offer a range of voluntary benefits and other benefits such as recognition schemes and enhanced policies.
CONTRACTUAL BENEFITS are provided to you by the Company and are detailed within your individual contract of employment. These benefits will be relative to your job grade
VOLUNTARY BENEFITS are benefits which you can opt to receive which are funded by you, normally as a dedication through payroll. Some voluntary benefits are available through salary sacrifice.
OTHER BENEFITS you receive as a Barratt colleague as well as those outlined include:
- Introduce a Friend Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Customer First Employee Recognition Scheme
- Annual Engagement Survey
In terms of our flexible benefits, we regularly review our offering to ensure that we work with the best providers and have the widest range of options including some salary sacrifice options
A summary of all our employee benefits can be found below:
Our current healthcare benefits include:
Our current financial benefits include:
Our current lifestyle benefits include:
How to take part in flexible benefits (third party providers)
- Decide which flexible benefits you would like to opt for
- Apply for your benefits following the instructions on this website
- You will receive confirmation of your chosen benefits from your HR Co-ordinator, or Group Payroll, in the form of a HMRC required 'Benefits Confirmation Statement'
- On receipt of your signed 'Benefits Confirmation Statement' your benefits will be processed by Group Payroll and will take effect from the next available pay date
Barratt Developments PLC are not responsible for any contract that employees enter into with a third party or any third party website content
*Salary sacrifice is an efficient way of structuring your pay and benefits, allowing both you and Barratt to save money. Under salary sacrifice, your salary is reduced and Barratt then provide you with a benefit of equal value. Depending on the benefit, this allows you to pay less income tax and / or National Insurance contributions.
Please note: with the exception of holidays you cannot exchange your current benefits for cash or for alternative benefits.
Please note: Due to HMRC regulations we are unable to process any salary sacrifice arrangements whereby the deduction would take an employee's cash earnings below the National Minimum Wage rates.