EAP, provided by Unum Lifeworks is a positive, preventative programme of information, advice and services available to all our employees to help them deal with events and issues in their everyday work and personal life.
Unum LifeWorks offers staff members and their immediate family free telephone help and support to cope with life’s challenging events, whether it’s a complex concern or a simple question.
All employees and their immediate family have access to:
• a confidential freephone telephone helpline – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year manned by expert, caring and professional counsellors to support your emotional wellbeing on a range of issues including stress, anxiety and bereavement
• providing expert information on: Finances, Career, Parenting and childcare - from sourcing childcare places to university planning, Caring for the elderly, Retirement, Disability, Health issues, including addiction and recovery
• handy online tips and downloadable guides and access to online Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Employees only have access to:
• up to 6 counselling sessions either face to face or by phone
• face to face counselling on relationship issues for you and your partner
• in-depth support and advice on legal issues (1 consultation per issue per year) including: Consumer Advice, Criminal Law, Debt advice, Family Law, Financial Law, Medical Law, Motoring Offences, Neighbour Disputes, Personal Injury, Property Law, Wills and Probate
Contact Unum LifeWorks on 0800 048 2702 (UK)or visit the LifeWorks Web site atwww.unumlifeworks.co.uk (user id: unum password: lifeworks)
Download the LifeWorks app which is available in the App Store for Iphone and Android devices – by searching for the name (Username: unum Password: lifeworks)